I- Event Details:
Event type: On-site Training Event
Date: 19-20 October
Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Vietnam Time)
Venue: Lotte Hotel – 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
Fee: Free of Charge
II- Programme Synopsis:
The Vietnamese-German University (VGU) is part of the New Model University program and aims at shaping a new standard for higher education in Vietnam. This series of workshops intends to disseminate key concepts of this new model to major actors from academia and industry focusing on innovation and entrepreneurship. The series of workshops are co-hosted by VGU, the German Business Association (GBA) and the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk of European Chamber of Commerce (EUROCHAM).
III- Programme Content:
1. The series is composed of the following workshops
- 19-20 October: Intellectual Property management.
- 9-11 November: Industry-Academia Collaboration.
- 17 November: Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Sustainable SMEs Development.
2. Intellectual Property Management
- Day 1 (19 Oct) - Basics of IP use and management: Understand the areas which are relevant to academic and industrial activity to faculties and for improving the definition of their research and development.
- Day 2 (20 Oct) - Roles in IP management: Build the necessary internal infrastructure for providing these support services efficiently for universities and SMEs.
3. Invited Experts
- Mr. Tran Manh Hung, Managing Partner, BMVN International.
- Dr. Christian Hackl, TUM-Tech GmbH / European IP Helpdesk IP Expert.
Contact for registration:
Ms. Trang Doan, email@example.com
*Note: Due to space constrains, the registration will be allocated and are subject to availability. Priority is given to EuroCham, GBA members and European SMEs.
Please also be advised that registrants will be notified when their registration is confirmed.
HOTEL LOTTE – 2A-4A Ton Duc Thang Street, District 1.
Ho Chi Minh City