The China, Latin America and South – East Asia IPR SME Helpdesks held their Annual Stakeholder Meeting in Brussels on 27 March 2019. This event was an opportunity to exchange information on the importance of intellectual property (IP) for European SMEs doing business in Latin America, China, South – East Asia. More specifically, the event:
- Informed SME intermediaries on the SME instrument and the IP services offered by the Helpdesks (with live case studies from companies).
- Trained SME intermediaries on relevant IP topics that can be applied horizontally across the three regions.
- Created an ongoing dialogue / discussion among participants about the importance of IP for SMEs in the light of the three different economic sectors.
Download presentations from the event
EC tools at the service of SMEs
- Mathieu Henceval (Project Manager, SEA IPR SME Helpdesk), Jim Stoopman (Project Manager, China IPR SME Helpdesk), and Ester Boldrini (Project Manager, Latin America IPR SME Helpdesk)
Testimonials, case studies and training
- Marta Bettinazzi, IP Business Advisor, (SEA IPR SME Helpdesk), Aida Balbuena-Diez, Project Manager, (China IPR SME Helpdesk) and Begoña G. Otero, IP Business Advisor, (LA IPR SME Helpdesk)