On 11 April 2019, EuroCham in association with the Southeast Asia IPR SME Helpdesk is hosting a breakfast talk on "Intellectual Property Protection and Commercialization". The event will include a keynote presentation by Dr. PHIN Sovath, Practice Leader of Intellectual Property and co-Leader for Corporate, M&A, Litigation and Dispute Resolution at Bun & Associations, and External Expert for the Southeast Asia IPR SME Helpdesk.
Our expert speaker will provide you with:
- An overview of the legal framework for intellectual property in Cambodia
- An update on the recent developments in the areas of copyright, trademark, geographical indication, industrial design, and patent
- The latest information on the steps taken by Cambodia to inter-operate its trademark with other countries’ trademark and industrial design system
In addition, attendees will receive experts' advice on innovative solutions that your companies may use to register and protect your patents in Cambodia (including the acceleration of patent grant process and the re-registration, recognition and validation of patents of foreign countries).
- Venue: Himawari Hotel
- Date: 11 April 2019 (Thursday)
- Registration and Breakfast: 7:30am - 8:00am
- Presentation and Networking: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Member price: $20
- Non-member price: $30