Participating in trade fairs in South-East Asia is an efficient way to seek potential partners and expand your business, but it also exposes you to risks of IP infringement. This module will provide you with the following useful tips:
- What are Pros and Cons when exhibiting at trade fairs?
- What should you prepare before heading to a trade fair?
- Disclose your IP – how much is too much?
- How to take actions against an infringer?
- Case study – an example of an infringing case and steps taken to stop the infringement.
- Take-away message
- Quiz to test what you have learnt
Click here to launch the ELM on: Protecting your IP at Trade Fairs in South-East Asia