Indonesia has the largest economy in South-East Asia and there are exciting opportunities for European companies to conduct business in/with the country. To make sure you can maximise your returns however, you need to ensure your business’ intellectual property rights (IPR) are protected and enforceable while doing business in Indonesia.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Current economic/political situation in Indonesia - upcoming investment issues
- General legal environment and IPRs - a European style system
- IP registration – how’s and why’s
- Trademark piracy concerns
- How to deal with IP disputes
- IP and market entry strategies