How to Effectively Protect Your IP While Doing Business in Malaysia
The Philippines had the fastest growing economy among Asian countries for the first quarter of 2013 (source: National Statistical Coordination Board), offering vast business opportunities for European businesses. The country has exerted significant effort to strengthen the protection of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), but infringement remains a major concern for businesses dealing with the Philippines.
In this webinar session, participants will receive key, practical information on how to protect your ideas and innovations when conducting business in/with the Philippines from Helpdesk expert Andrew Michal Ong including:
- Current economic/political situation in the Philippines
- General legal environment and IP rights
- IP registration processes
- Trade mark piracy concerns
- How to deal with IP disputes
- Typical IP issues: Case studies
Click here to register.