The European Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Lao PDR (ECCIL) or EuroCham Laos in association with the Southeast Asia IPR SME Helpdesk is hosting a breakfast talk on: “ Registration and Protection of your Intellectual Property in Laos “ on 7th August 2019.
The event will include a keynote presentation by Mr. Dino Santaniello, External Expert of the South-east Asia IPR SME Helpdesk and the head of Tilleke & Gibbins’ office in Lao PDR and participants will enjoy an informal breakfast while learning about the insights.
Participants will learn about:
- What IPR or Intellectual Property Rights are
- How to register your IP in Lao PDR, costs and timeline
- How to protect your IP in Lao PDR
- Case study example
- Tips and watch outs
- Venue: Au8ust Café & Bakery (TBC),Vientiane Capital City, Lao PDR (Click here for location)
- Date: 7th August 2019 (Wednesday)
- Registration: 8:30am – 9:00am
- Breakfast and Presentation: 9:00am – 10:30am
- Open discussions/ Q&A: 10:30am – 11:00am
- Member price: $15
- Non-member price: $25
For more details, please visit the ECCIL website HERE.