With the rise in the digital economy, it has become more important to understand, practice and protect your business venture with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). Some common IPRs include copyrighting, trademarking and patenting your products, technology or innovation.
In partnership with South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk, Nordic Innovation House Singapore is hosting a session on the fundamentals of IPR, IPR business management strategies, and legal processes in Singapore and Southeast Asia (SEA).
Whether you're exploring or an existing European Union business venture in the SEA market, join our speakers to learn how to effectively implement IPR strategies with the right tools and achieve more growth, less risk in your innovative business development.
We will also share more on these discussion points:
• IPR on hardware and software products or services
• Understanding the key considerations of IPR in SEA
• Overall IPR legal landscape between SEA and Europe and cross-border IPR protection
• Actionable procedures to secure regional or global IPR
Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM (Singapore Standard Time)
Location: Nordic Innovation House Singapore
128 Prinsep Street #01-01, Singapore 188655, Singapore (map)
Agenda: Please click HERE
* This event is exclusively for startups, SMEs, corporates, and investors from the European Union. Nordic Innovation House Singapore members and Nordic Business Groups members (Finnish Business Council Singapore, Norwegian Business Association Singapore and Swedish Chamber of Commerce Singapore) are welcome too.