1. Event Details:
Event type: Webinar
Date: Monday 22 June
Time: 11:00 AM (CEST) - 4:00 PM (ICT)
2. Programme Content:
- Consumer behaviour changes leads to new challenges especially online.
- The impact of lock-down on the sale of counterfeits.
- IP protection and IP enforcement challenges.
- Impact of COVID-19 on brand image.
- Post COVID-19 trends.
- Take-away Tips and Recommendations.
Mr. Franck Fougere, Managing Partner of Ananda Intellectual Property (Thailand- Hong Kong)
- Practising intellectual property in Thailand since 2003, Franck founded Ananda IP in 2011 with the goal of creating Thailand’s best boutique IP firm. Now recognised as a Top Tier firm ranked among Thailand’s top 3 intellectual property practice (Legal 500), Ananda IP services include trademark and patent prosecution, trademark strategy, copyright and patent litigation, anti-counterfeit strategy, and IP contracts.
- In addition to servicing several high-profile, multinational corporations from Europe, China, Japan, the United States, India, UAE and throughout Southeast Asia, Franck is also a frequent speaker on cutting-edge IP issues at professional symposiums and conferences. Franck is a recognised expert and regular lecturer for the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) courses and conferences on patent, trademark, and design law, and has taught in the WIPO’s Distance Learning program for over 10 years. Franck also advises the European Union (ECAP & EU/ASEAN IPR Helpdesk), the Swiss Government (ISIP I and ISIP II), and the French government on IP issues. Franck’s published works includes several expert studies and articles, including two IP guides for Thailand published in 2011 and 2013.
- Franck is a former President of the Franco Thai Chamber of Commerce (2009-2011), and an active member of APAA Emerging IP Rights Committee. In 2013, Franck Fougere received the ILO Client Choice award for best patent practitioner in Thailand and Asia-Pacific Benchmark Litigation Award in 2029 for Impact Case of the Year (patent litigation). Franck was appointed in 2015 as Foreign Trade Advisor (Conseiller du Commerce Exterieur de la France) by the French government.
- Franck graduated from Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Strasbourg) in France and College of Europe (Bruges) in Belgium and trained at the European Court of Justice in Luxembourg. He trained at an international law firm in Brussels before moving to Thailand in 2002. Franck is fluent in French, German, and English, and intermediate in Russian and Thai.
Monday, June 22, 2020 - 11:00 to 12:00
Webinar SessionEvent source: