1. Event Details:
Event type: Webinar
Date: Wednesday 27 May
Time: 10:00 AM (CET) - 4:00 PM (SGT) - 3:00 PM (ICT)
2. Programme Content:
Join this live session with our IP Expert & also Head, IP Strategy, Patent Attorney of Taylor Vinters Via LLC – Wai Yeng Chan, to keep yourself updated on the impact of COVID-19 on IP Owners in Singapore.
Key Discussion Points:
- Surge in demand of specific type of goods leading to increase in counterfeits.
- Potential compulsory licences / use of patented invention by Government and authorised parties.
- Impact of Covid-19 on delivery of services by the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore.
- Potential patents based on second medical use claims (swiss type claims) of known substances.
- Potential extension of term of validity of registered IP.
This webinar is a collaboration between the European Chamber of Commerce (Singapore) and the South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk.