1. Event Details:
Event type: Webinar
Date: Monday 8 March
Time: 9:45 AM (CET) - 3:45 PM (VNT) - 4:45 PM (SGT)
2. Programme Synopsis:
With the global pandemic drastically altering the purchasing patterns of consumers, SMEs have increasingly engaged with e-commerce services. With more entrepreneurs expanding their business to e-commerce platforms, this shift creates fertile ground for the dramatically increasing sales of counterfeit products online. In the moment of digital push, what should SMEs do to fight against the overwhelming fake products online and safely harness the opportunities for development in the new landscape?
EuroCham Singapore and the South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk are happy to invite you to this webinar which aims to bring together the perspectives of SME owners, e-commerce service providers, and international Intellectual Property experts for a discussion on the new developments of online counterfeit sales and useful tips to promptly take down the infringing products from E-commerce platforms.
3. Programme Content (Singapore Time Zone):
- 4.30 pm: Waiting Room Opens.
- 4.45 pm: Welcome Remark by SEA IP SME Helpdesk.
- 4.55 pm: Welcome Remark by EuroCham.
- 5.00 pm: Introduction by Ms Sharmini LOHADHASAN, Chair of EuroCham’s IPR Committee.
- 5.15 pm: Panel Discussion.
- Valentina SALMOIRAGHI, International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Xavier DEBURE, Babyzen
- Joyce ANG, Lazada
- 5:55 pm: Closing Remark.