1. Event Details:
- Event type: Webinar
- Date: Tuesday 21 April
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Belgium Time)/ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM (Philippines Time)/ 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Vietnam Time)
- Venue: Online
2. Event Description:
This live session is part of a series of webinars which aim to highlight the importance of intellectual property (IP) in the development of businesses in today’s world. Particularly, the focus will revolve around Italian and Philippine companies commonly sharing market interests over trademarks, copyrights, geographic indications, industrial designs, patents, etc.
In the webinar, Dr. Marta Bettinazzi, IP Business Advisor of the South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk, will give a presentation on the introduction to intellectually property rights and the current IP Landscape in the Philippines. Let's join with us to learn more about the common risks related to intellectual property assets and the importance of protecting your intangible assets by joining this insightful session.
This webinar is a collaboration of the Italian Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines (ICCPI) and the South-East Asia IPR SME Helpdesk.
3. Main points to be discussed:
- Learn what are your Intellectual property rights
- Overview of the Intellectual property landscape in the Philippines
- IP Protection in the Philippines: how to protect your intangible assets.
- Most common risks related to Intellectual Property Assets.
- Case studies