1. Event Details:
Event type: Webinar
Date: Tuesday 19 January
Time: 10:00 AM (CET) - 4:00 PM (PHT) - 3:00 PM (VNT)
2. Programme Content:
Speaker: Dr. Karl Rackette – External Expert, South-East Asia IP SME Helpdesk and Patent Attorney in Freiburg, Germany.
- Overview of types of Intellectual Property
- Geographical Overview South-East Asia
- Concept of Property (tangible vs intangible)
- Example with Items Worth Protecting
- Basics about Patents
- Check List
- Making Use of International Treaties
- Searching for IP Rights with examples of Patent, Trade Mark and Design Filings in SEA
*Event registration is by invitation only.