Become a Helpdesk Partner
Who do we partner with?
Funded by the EU, the IPR SME Helpdesk provides FREE support to European chambers of commerce, European trade associations, and other European SME business/entrepreneurship networks and incubators, both in Europe and South-East Asia, to raise awareness about IPR in the Southeast Asian region for EU SMEs.
What we can offer you and your members
- Free enquiry helpline – refer your SME members’ IPR questions to our experts and receive a confidential response within 3 working days
- Business-focused IPR guides & training materials available for download
- Expert speakers & materials sent to your training events for free
- Articles about IPR protection in South-East Asia for your newsletters
- Website in EU 6 languages, with E-learning modules, videos, case studies, podcasts, and information about our training events and live webinar sessions
- Link up with us via websites, social media & our blog Your IP Insider, to stay up to date on our services and on IPR news
To discuss how we can partner with you, please get in touch:
- For partners based in Europe, please contact:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +32 2 663 30 51